Loan Smart offers a bouquet of well thought out loan products to help different kinds of New Zealanders overcome financial challenges or take advantage of opportunities their savings would not allow them to.
Their individualised approach to short-term lending ensures that customers are comfortable through the entire process. From the time they apply for the loan to the time of making their final repayment, Loan Smart are just a phone call or a mouse click away. Small wonder up to 35% of their business is made of repeat customers.
Loan Smart is both a lender and a financial broker and that is why they are able to offer borrowers so many options.
Simple application process
Anyone who has dealt with conventional banks knows how much of a hassle just completing your loan application can be. Loan Smart tries to make this process as quick and painless as possible by allowing you to do it all online. On their website you will find a calculator that will help you gain a perspective on the repayments you will need to make for the amount you want to borrow.
Their calculator works in the opposite way to most other online calculators. Instead of putting in the amount you want to borrow and your desired tenure, you feed in the amount you’re able to pay comfortably in weekly repayments. With this information the Loan Smart calculator then tells you how much you can borrow for different preset loan tenures.
Once you have done the math, you can begin the application process by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button. Here you will be required to give some personal details including contact and income information. The process takes less than five minutes to complete and after the form is submitted, you only need to wait an hour or two to get feedback on approval.
What you need to get a loan
- To be above 18 years of age and a permanent resident of New Zealand. Identification documents will need to be presented.
- Financial documents including bank statements.
- Employment information showing the tenure of your contract
- Information on your credit history. You will also need to agree to undergo a credit check.
Types of loans
Below are some of the kinds of credit you can get with Loan Smart:
Why Loan Smart?
- Wherever you are in New Zealand, you can apply for a loan with Loan Smart. They receive applications from people based in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and other locations in the country.
- The flexibility this lender offers is another reason many Kiwis opt for their products. You are free to choose the frequency of your repayments to suit the frequency of your income. There are options to make weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. You can also choose a repayment period that works best for you between six and 60 months. Based on this you can also dictate the size of your repayments to match with the level of your income.
- You are guaranteed personalised service when you come to Loan Smart. Their agents are always reachable on phone to help out with any issue that may arise or if you need any clarification. The glowing commendations from past customers and the continual repeat applications is testament to the level of service enjoyed here.
- As part of their commitment to simplifying things for customers, they make the terms and conditions of loan contracts as easy to understand as possible. They ensure that you are clear on the interest rates and fees that will be charged as well as all your rights and responsibilities even before you put pen to paper.
- In the event an unforeseen unfortunate event arises, you can call or write Loan Smart and they will do their best to help you meet your obligations.
- With their same day loans, you can get the funds you need in just a few hours. All you need to do is fill out the online application, which will take your three minutes and provide the required supporting documents. Within an hour you will know if your loan has been approved. If this is the case you will be sent an offer letter, which you can sign and submit electronically. After the letter is received the funds will be sent to your account in no time.
So if you are looking for a quick injection of cash to pay for some studies, renovate your home or go on a well-earned retreat, think Loan Smart.